marcello makes any party run smoothly. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding or Christmas – simply any occasion where delicious cakes and sweet pastries are not only a delight to see, but also to eat – this round cake tin keep all pieces intact.
marcello … without a net, but with a double floor.
- soft-touch grip for comfortable transport
- presenter plate for the coffee table
- closes securely with audible “click”
- back can be used for secure transport of smaller cakes
- additional space for cutlery, napkins or cooling pads
- cutting grooves for an equal portioning of the cake
14,96 x 14,76 x 8,27 inches
- Capacity 2.0 kg
- suitable for food contact
- Usage temperature 32 to 176 °F
- Bisphenol A-free plastic
from the kitchen collection
More or less? With bruni, it’s no longer a problem. The stackable pouring jar provides a choice between four different dosage quantities. Ideal for flour, coconut flakes or sprinkles.
emilio can keep them together. And it’s pretty good at it too. emilio allows cakes to be cut into equal pieces to the millimetre. The cutting grooves on the presenter plate make it easy. The plate has additional space underneath for everything that you need for successful coffee part, such as cutlery and serviettes.
With enzo, separate yolks from egg whites is child’s play. Crack eggs on the edge as usual and tip over the separator. The egg white flows into the catch tray. The egg yolk remains in the recess of the egg separator. Thanks to the separator’s smooth surface, you can be sure that the egg yolk will not break. It’s great fun, as sure as eggs is eggs!